Commercial Solid Waste Dumpster Collection Schedule
Summer (May 1st through September 30th)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
Winter (October 1st through April 30th)
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Commercial Solid Waste Cart Collection Schedule
If you are a Commercial Business and have a trash cart at your location; you are picked up on the same days as the Residential Solid Waste Collection Route.
Commercial Sanitation (ABC) & Recycling Glass Collection Schedule
No other items are permitted in the Carts other than clean glass.
Current Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission retail permit holders who use a government collection provider or are interested in this service, contact Public Works Office Manager Karen Heagy via email or by phone at 252-449-4203.
Commercial Sanitation Card Board Recycling Collection Schedule
If you are interested in this service, contact Public Works Office Manager Karen Heagy via email or by phone at 252-449-4203.
- I need a dumpster, how much does it cost and how do I purchase one?
- I need a new trash cart, how much does it cost and how do I purchase one?
- Where is Public Works located?
- How can I contact Public Works?
- How can I report a streetlight/traffic light outage or malfunction?
- Where can I go to drop off my recyclables?
- What is not allowed to be placed in trash carts or through bulk item pick-up or drop off?
- How many trash carts am I required to have?
- When is Residential curbside bulk item collection available?
- Where can I drop off bulk items/yard debris after March 31st?
- My trash cart needs a new lid, wheel, etc. What can I do?
- My trash cart is missing, what can I do?
- What is your Residential garbage collection schedule?